Dropshipping on eBay and Amazon is very lucrative but most of the times the toughest part is finding legitimate suppliers.
When I first began selling items on eBay and Amazon, I realized it was a quick and easy way to make money online.
It wasn’t difficult buying items for cheap and selling them on eBay and Amazon for more money.
After some few times of success, I got greedy and started to get burned by scammy suppliers. It came to a time I almost gave up on my eBay and Amazon business, and I went back to my normal 5 to 9 job until one of my friends suggested I check out SaleHoo.
I was uncertain at first; but then I saw it was low-priced and had a 60-day money back guarantee. According to them, they had over 8,000 legitimate suppliers, a hot-trends research lab and a huge support network and an active forum with over 100,000 members.
So I thought what do I have to lose?
With some small thought in the SaleHoo offer, I then decided to give it a try, and guess what, the results was so amazing even at the initial stage of my implementation.
It helped me find the very best and trusted suppliers of cheap, legitimate items even though they have some small downsides which I’ll talk about in some few minutes. When you sign up with SaleHoo, these are the packages you are going to get:
- 8000+ verified suppliers spanning 150 categories.
- Suppliers suitable for all sorts of business sizes – including suppliers with no minimum orders, international shipping and more.
- Access to Market Research Lab which tells you which products are the hottest and bestselling. It also gives you information to help you promote it successfully (such as what auction start times on eBay have had the greatest success).
- Access to real, experienced support staff who will answer your questions and help you find the right supplier for you.
- Access to one of the largest wholesale and online seller discussion forums on the internet.
I know one may ask what is the guarantee that all of their suppliers are legitimate, real people selling items that are not fakes.
Yeah, I have seen it for myself; they are real and are trusted. Best of all, they are really low-priced, and I haven’t been able to find other suppliers that sell for as low-price as SaleHoo has.
They have wholesalers, dropshippers, direct-manufacturers, and liquidators. Because of this, I have made even more money than I did before.
Who Is SaleHoo meant For?
- Beginners who don’t know how to find a supplier, and don’t know which products they should sell online.
- Intermediate and advanced customers who have experience selling online, but are struggling to find legitimate suppliers.
- Intermediate and advanced customers that want to branch into new items, but need information on which items are selling well and information on legitimate suppliers.
What is The Downside to SaleHoo?
SaleHoo won’t teach you how to write effective sales copy, or how to have that secret hook that successful sellers use to make six figures a year selling on eBay or Amazon.
See How SaleHoo Directory works
How to buy SaleHoo?
SaleHoo has over 8,000 suppliers (manufacturers, wholesalers, and dropshippers) who are legit and have the lowest price that I could find.
They have a support staff who tells you which products are the best to sell and which ones isn’t selling, which help saving you money. To buy it, go here and take a look for yourself: